Thursday 2 June 2016

Soapbox Press

GUYS, LOOK! I'M FAMOUS!


Ok, maybe not that big, however, this was and still is so exciting for me! I promise this is the last time I will mention it (not!). It was published online a couple of weeks ago and I can't thank Soapbox Press enough for contacting me to do this; it really does look great!


I was sent a preview of what it was going to look like the week before and I hate to admit it, but I completely forgot about the whole thing until I was notified on Instagram! A lot had happened that week with one of my day jobs and my head was all over the place.


Of course I had to share the link on my Facebook page as soon as I could and according to their statistics the post reached 560 people because of the likes/comments it recieved. My page only had 56 likes at the time, so I would definitely call that an achievement of some sort!


All of this would never happened if I had never replied to their first initial message to me! I thought it was fake because good things like this never happen to me and I even asked them is this for real haha!

I ended up sending them an email with a few images of my recent sketchbook work and a rambling piece about me. I always find writing about myself difficult, probably always will and it's typical, but I've thought of more I should have said!

To read the full feature click on the link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment