Monday 19 March 2018

New Years Resolution



Hellooooo!

Ok, if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you might know that at the beginning of this year I set myself the goal of doing something arty every day and I failed on the second day (come on - we knew that would happen!). I still kept "trying" when I could be bothered but found myself forcing it and it became something of a chore rather than what I used to love doing.

The past week has been a really good one and I have managed to balance making with my day job successfully. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, everyone who knows me knows that, still it is great to have something that helps you get away from all those worries and hopefully that people enjoy too.

So I am just going to keep trying and not make any promises art-wise because I never keep them...

Paha!

No comments:

Post a Comment